Fenton & Associates is one of only a few privately owned financial planning practices in the Illawarra, meaning that we are truly able to represent our clients’ interests – we are not part of, owned by, or accountable to, any financial institution.
We specialise in Financial Planning and hold our own Australian Financial Services Licence (issued by the Australian Securities and Investment Commission).
Paul Fenton & Lisa Kovacs, the founding Directors of Fenton & Associates, both began their careers in financial planning in 1987 and commenced the practice in 1999.
At Fenton & Associates, our Advisers are highly qualified and experienced, and are all members of the Financial Planning Association. In line with the Associations Code of Ethics and Rules of Professional Conduct, we are focused on providing ethical, quality financial planning advice.
Our foremost objective is to provide an exceptional, comprehensive advice & administration service that is client specific. We do not provide a ‘one size fits all’ approach as we know that everyone’s circumstances differ. To this end, our services and associated fees are completely tailored to the needs of each client.
Fenton & Associates guiding principle is to put our clients’ interests first. In doing so we not only ensure our clients receive quality advice & service, we ensure the long term success of our practice. We have grown and prospered as a direct result of ongoing client referrals, which we value enormously and consider to be the best compliment we can receive.
Fenton & Associates offer:
- Impartiality – we are not owned by or beholden to any financial institution
- Quality Advice – our highly qualified advisers provide objective, dependable advice
- Experience – over many decades we’ve guided clients through all types of market & economic conditions
- Integrity – we put our clients’ interests first, always
- Longevity – we provide our clients with the security of personal long term relationships, unlike many large institutions that experience high staff turnover & instability.
At Fenton & Associates we take our duty of client care seriously. We have never recommended any failed investment schemes – no Trio, Fincorp, Westpoint, Bridgecorp, or Elm, to name but a few.